Aerospacelab is currently seeking talented individuals for our Internship or Diploma Thesis program. Aerospacelab engineering interns play a significant role in the design, development and testing of satellite hardware. You will obtain invaluable hands-on technical experience that you can’t learn in a classroom. Our engineering team will help you to roll up your sleeves and apply text book theory and lab experience to creating solutions for real aerospace challenges. You will gain practical experience by participating in actual space hardware development projects.
Nice to Have:
- Currently enrolled in a BSc or MSc in (applied) mathematics, engineering, physics, computer science or geography.
- Good knowledge of English
Why working for Aerospacelab?
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment, accomplishing tasks with limited resources at a rapid pace
- Hands-on experience through engineering project teams, lab research, or through a prior relevant internship or work experience
- You’ll work on satellites that will be sent into space before your retirement
- Be part of the « new space » industry and its challenges
- Great team of very smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, if you can handle it we’ll give you quite a lot of responsibilities
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org